Cuba Best North America Countries to Visit
Canada Best North America Countries to Visit Summary
- Country: Cuba
- Continent: North America
- Capital Name: Havana
- Language: Spanish
- Currency: Cuban Peso
- Nationality: Cuban
What are 10 best cities in Cuba you must visit?
The best cities that you must visit in Cuba are:
- Santiago de Cuba
What are 10 best destinations in Cuba you must visit?
The best destinations you must visit in Cuba are Old Havana, Trinidad, Parque Nacional de Topes de Collantes, Vinales Valley, Varadero Beach, Cayo Coco, Cienfuegos, Santiago de Cuba, Baracoa and Juan Gualberto Gomez International Airport.
What are 10 best attractions in Cuba you must visit?
The best attractions in Cuba you must visit are:
- Old Havana
- Viñales Valley
- Varadero Beach
- El Capitolio
- Plaza de la Revolución
- Cayo Santa María
- El Morro Castle
- Santiago de Cuba
- Che Guevara Mausoleum
A brief description of Cuba
Cuba is a Caribbean island nation located just 90 miles south of the U.S. state of Florida, between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. It is the largest island in the Caribbean, with the capital of Havana located on the northern coast. Cuba is renowned for its vibrant culture and colorful colonial towns, and its lively nightlife and music scene. The country is also known for its strong revolutionary history, vibrant political culture, and communist-style government, making it an attractive tourist destination.
What are the Things to do in Cuba?
There are many things to do in Cuba as listed below:
- Visit old Havana: Old Havana is a must-see destination in Cuba. It is filled with colonial architecture and cobblestone streets, making it a great place to explore on foot. Don’t forget to check out some of the many museums and galleries in the area.
- Explore Trinidad: Trinidad is a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its well-preserved colonial architecture. Spend some time wandering through the streets, admiring the colorful buildings, and soaking up the atmosphere.
- Go to the beach: Cuba has some of the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean. Head to Varadero, Playa Ancon, or Playa Giron to enjoy some sun and sea. Pack a picnic and relax on the beach for the day.
- Discover Viñales Valley: This stunning valley is home to tobacco plantations, limestone cliffs, and traditional villages. It is one of the most beautiful spots in Cuba and definitely worth spending some time exploring.
- Attend the jazz festival: Cuba’s jazz scene is one of the best in the world and the annual jazz festival is a great way to experience it. Enjoy some great music and soak up the atmosphere at this lively event from December to April.
- Try new cuisine: From freshly picked fruits and vegetables to Cuban-style seafood and poultry dishes, you’ll find something to suit everyone’s tastes. Don’t leave without trying a traditional Cuban sandwich.
- Have fun at Havana Club: If you’re looking for some evening entertainment, head to Havana Club. This popular nightclub is located in Old Havana and offers live music and a lively atmosphere.
- Marvel at the car culture: Havana is filled with vintage cars, which is a result of the US embargo in 1960. Take a drive around the city to admire the classic cars and take some great photos.
- Take a Cuban salsa lesson: Cuban salsa is an art form, and it is something that you can’t leave the country without trying. Find a dance class in Havana and learn the basics of Cuban salsa.
- Visit Ernest Hemingway’s estate: Pay a visit to Ernest Hemingway’s estate, which is now a museum. Explore his former home and get to know the writer and his work. While you’re at it, make sure to visit Papa’s Bar for a few drinks.
What are the Best Foods at Cuba?
The best foods at Cuba include its classic dishes like ropa vieja (shredded beef stewed with onions, peppers, and tomatoes), picadillo (ground beef, olives, and raisins), croquetas de jamón (ham croquettes), lechon asado (roast pork), congrí (rice and black beans), yucca con mojo (cassava with garlic and sour orange sauce), tasajo (salted beef), and plantains.
Cuban desserts like flan de leche (caramel custard), arroz con leche (rice pudding), tocinillo de cielo (caramel pudding), and buñuelos (deep-fried donut-like fritters) are also popular. The Cuban sandwich, a combo of ham, pork, Swiss, and pickles in Cuban bread, is also a standout.
What are the Best Hotels to Stay in Cuba?
Have a pleasant day when visiting Cuba. Stay with the best hotels (as a reference):
- Meliá Cohiba: Located in the heart of Havana, this elegant hotel boasts stylish rooms and suites, an outdoor pool, and direct access to El Malecón.
- Hotel Gran Manzana Kempinski: This elegant hotel is situated in the center of Havana and offers contemporary luxury, along with a rooftop pool, fitness center, and spa treatments.
- Meliá Habana: Located on the Malecón, this 5-star hotel features panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offers a modern ambiance with a restaurant, pool, spa, and fitness center.
- Nacional: This iconic, historic hotel has been visited by a variety of celebrities, presidents, and other dignitaries. The 5-star hotel features luxury suites and a rooftop pool overlooking the city.
- Starfish Memories Varadero: Located on the eastern side of the island in Varadero, this boutique hotel is surrounded by lush gardens and modern rooms featuring private balconies and an outdoor pool.
Best Attractions in Cuba
Please click the picture below for more information about the best attractions in Cuba.
No posts found!