Gardens by the Bay Singapore Spectacular Attraction
Gardens by the Bay is a sprawling, 101-hectare public garden in Singapore. It features spectacular attractions, such as towering Supertrees, the world’s largest glass greenhouse, Cloud Forest, Flower Dome and OCBC Skyway. These attractions at Gardens by the Bay Singapore provide beautiful and unique experiences that are fun for everyone, from the giant lawns suitable for play and picnics to the suspension bridge in the Supertrees.
Gardens by the Bay Singapore Spectacular Attraction Summary
- Attraction Name: Gardens by the Bay
- Country: Singapore
- Continent: Asia
- Capital Name: Singapore
- Language: Malay, English, Tamil, Mandarin
- Currency: Singapore Dollar
- Nationality: Singaporean
Gardens by the Bay Singapore is a must-visit destination for anyone who wants to experience the wonders of the natural world. From breathtaking Supertrees and blooming floral displays to fascinating species of flora and fauna, visitors can explore one of the world’s most biodiverse gardens in the heart of Singapore.
The diverse gardens include the Flower Dome, Cloud Forest, Heritage Gardens, and the World of Plants, with each garden offering an unforgettable experience for all who visit. With its spectacular views, dazzling lights and delightful activities, Gardens by the Bay Singapore is an unforgettable experience for all nature-lovers and urbanites alike.
Tell us about Gardens by the Bay Singapore
Gardens by the Bay is a 250-acre garden located in the heart of Singapore. It’s composed of two main attractions – the Bay South Garden and the Bay East Garden, as well as the world-famous Flower Dome and Cloud Forest.
The Bay South Garden is the largest area and is home to many spectacular gardens including the Cloud Forest, Manuli Hill, Sun Pavilion, and the Outdoor Gardens. Here visitors can explore these lush, intricate gardens and get up close with the flower displays, water features, and attractive sculptures.
The Flower Dome is the main attraction of the Bay South Garden and houses a wide variety of flowers and plants from all over the world. These include African daisies, cacti, cycads, pitcher plants, and orchids, which all look stunning when artfully arranged. Visitors can also enjoy the fresh air and tropical refuge afforded by the extensive greenhouse, which is kept at an optimal temperature all year round.
The Cloud Forest is another iconic enclosure in the Bay South Garden. It is composed of a 35-meter tall, cooled conservatory filled with lush, tropical vegetation and breathtaking vertical gardens. The top of this rock mountain is often shrouded in mist, giving the place an even more magical atmosphere.
Gardens by the Bay is not only a stunningly beautiful place, but it also serves as an educational center, hosting seminars and workshops on garden science and sustainability. So, enjoy the above attractions and also learn something about nature at the same time only at Gardens by the Bay Singapore!
What are the things to do in Gardens by the Bay Singapore?
Gardens by the Bay is an iconic destination in Singapore. It features two grand conservatories – the Flower Dome and the Cloud Forest – sprawling Supertree Groves, and an array of lush gardens. There is plenty to explore and do for people of all ages.
- Check out the Cloud Forest: Journey up an eight-story mountain shrouded in mist, and you’ll find yourself in a world of magic. Discover rare plants and creatures and explore the world’s largest indoor waterfall in the Cloud Forest.
- Visit the Supertree Grove: Take a stroll through the Supertree Grove and marvel at the 18 Supertrees ranging from 9 to 16 storeys high. In the evening, admire the Garden Rhapsody show, with specially choreographed light and music shows.
- Explore the Flower Dome: Visit the Flower Dome to marvel at the changing displays of exotic plants from around the world, as well as the beautiful floral displays.
- Hit the OCBC Skyway: Take a walk and enjoy the aerial view of the Supertree Grove and its surroundings on the OCBC Skyway. This 128-metre-high attraction is a great way to enjoy a beautiful view of the Gardens.
- Dine at a high altitude: Dine in the air at one of the Gardens’ high-altitude restaurants, like Pollen and Supertree by IndoChine. Enjoy a three-course set meal in one of the two restaurants surrounded by gardens and greenhouses.
- Experience the Children’s Garden: Take the little ones to the Children’s Garden at Gardens by the Bay Singapore and let them explore, learn, and have some fun. The area features imaginative play, rainforest trails, and plenty of interactive, educational garden experiences.
- Take part in education activities: There’s no shortage of interesting activities and experiences in the Gardens by the Bay Singapore. Join a workshop to learn more about gardening, biodiversity, and sustainability.
- Take a tour at Gardens by the Bay Singapore: Choose from the various guided tours available, ranging from Food, Plant and Nature trails to Segway tours.
Gardens by the Bay is an amazing destination for visitors and locals. Whether you’re looking for an adventure, a walk in the park, or some educational activities, you’ll find it all here.
What are the best foods at Gardens by the Bay Singapore?
Some of the best foods at Gardens by the Bay include:
- Chicken Rice from the Chicken Rice Factory
- Nasi Lemak from Warong Nasi Pariaman
- Hainanese Curry Rice from Yao Shun
- Grilled Lobster from Coastes
- Singapore Laksa from The Coconut Club
- Satay from Shipshape Satay
- Salads from Da Braci
- Ice Cream from Birds of Paradise
- Thai Food from Edge
- Sushi from Crazy Gyoza
What are the best hotels to stay in Gardens by the Bay Singapore?
The best hotels to stay in Gardens by the Bay Chinese Garden area are:
- M Social Singapore
- The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore
- Hotel Miramar
- Amara Singapore
- Marina Bay Sands
- PARKROYAL on Pickering
- Swissotel The Stamford
- Park Hotel Clarke Quay
- YOTEL Singapore
- Fairmont Singapore
What is the next tourist destination?
We’d love for you to stay awhile and explore all of the wonderful features we have to offer by clicking the button below to start your journey!