Nepal Best Asia Countries to Visit
Nepal is a beautiful landlocked country in South Asia, bordered by India and China. Known for its lush green and mountainous landscape, it offers an abundance of cultural and natural attractions and is perfect for trekking and adventure activities. With a rich cultural heritage and welcoming people, it’s no wonder Nepal is a top tourist destination.
Nepal Best Asia Countries to Visit Summary
- Country: Nepal
- Continent: Asia
- Capital Name: Kathmandu
- Language: Nepali
- Currency: Nepalese Rupee
- Nationality: Nepali
What are 10 best cities in Nepal you must visit?
The best cities that you must visit in Nepal are Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan, Nagarkot, Daman, Bandipur, Lumbini, Dhulikhel, Mustang and Gorkha.
What are 10 best destinations in Nepal you must visit?
The best destinations you must visit in Nepal are Pokhara, Kathmandu, Chitwan National Park, Ghorepani trek, Mustang, Lumbini, Langtang National Park, Phokara Lake, Annapurna Base Camp and Kala Patthar/Everest Base Camp.
What are 10 best attractions in Nepal you must visit?
The best attractions in Nepal you must visit are:
- Mount Everest
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- The Chitwan National Park
- Pashupatinath Temple
- Rara Lake
- Mount Manaslu
- Boudhanath Stupa
- Pokhara Valley
- Langtang National Park
A brief description of Nepal
Nepal is a small, landlocked country located in South Asia bordered by India and China. It is a multi-ethnic, multi-lingual and multi-religious nation with a rich and ancient culture. It is home to 8 of the world’s 10 highest mountains, including Mount Everest, the highest mountain on the planet at 8,848 meters above sea level. This country is renowned for its natural beauty, particularly for trekking, mountaineering, and its diverse range of flora and fauna.
Buddhism and Hinduism are the two major religions practiced and the country is home to several important religious sites. This country has seen tremendous growth in recent years but continues to struggle with poverty and underdevelopment.
What are the Things to do in Nepal?
Nepal is a country full of incredible natural beauty, unique cultures and a variety of activities for people wishing to explore its many attractions. There are an array of activities to experience from trekking and mountaineering to exploring beautiful temples and ancient monasteries in a rich culture. Here are some of the things to do in Nepal:
- Trekking: Trekking is one of the most popular activities in Nepal and offers breathtaking scenery, rich wildlife and the opportunity to experience various cultures and customs. You may choose to hike to the base camp of the mighty Mount Everest or visit Annapurna, Makalu and other famous routes.
- Rafting: Take travelers down the raging rivers of Nepal, plunging and twisting through deep gorges and white-water valleys, and then peacefully meandering through lush jungle valleys – An exciting, yet safe adventure for the extreme experiences.
- Mountain Biking: Experience the wilderness of a unique culture and breathtaking scenery. Nepal offers some of the best mountain biking trails in the world, from easy beginner routes to more technical routes from high and steep trails to wild adventure in the jungles.
- Wildlife Viewing: Explore the majestic national parks and discover the many species of birds and animals, giving a unique opportunity to experience the natural beauty of Nepal and observe the animals in their natural environment.
- Temple & Monastery Tours: Explore the magnificent temples and monasteries around the country. Highlights on a temple & monastery tour include the Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa, each representing the country’s ancient tradition and culture.
- Bungee Jumping: Take the plunge of a lifetime in Nepal, where you may experience one of the world’s highest bungee jumping sites. With a height of over 160 meters, the bungee jump in Nepal is sure to give you the ultimate thrill.
- Sightseeing: From ancient palaces, rustic villages and colourful markets, to majestic mountains, lush jungles and tranquil lakes full of birds – Sightseeing in Nepal is an unforgettable experience.
What are the Best Foods at Nepal?
Some of the best foods in Nepal are:
- Dal Bhat: This is probably the most popular and iconic Nepali food, consisting of boiled rice and lentils.
- Momo: These are dumplings made from flour dough, filled with vegetables or meat, and then steamed or fried.
- Sel Roti: This traditional Nepali bread is made from rice flour, which is formed into rings and then deep-fried.
- Thukpa: This hearty noodle soup is a favorite any time of the day.
- Yomari: This pastry is filled with rice flour, cane sugar, and sesame seeds, and then deep-fried or steamed.
- Aloo Tama: This is a dish made from potatoes, bamboo shoots, and black-eyed peas.
- Samay Baji: This traditional plate comprises a mixture of beaten rice, potato curry, and other accompaniments.
- Choyla: Grilled marinated meat – usually chicken – is served with bhaat (cooked rice), homemade pickles, and a special sauce.
- Gundruk ko Jhol: This Nepali dish consists of soupy beans and vegetables cooked together.
- Chatamari: This is a rice-flour crepe prepared with accompaniments like egg, minced meat, and vegetables.
What are the Best Hotels to Stay in Nepal?
Have a pleasant day when visiting Nepal. Stay with the best hotels (as a reference):
- Dwarika’s Hotel: Located in Kathmandu, Dwarika’s Hotel is known for its unique and luxurious accommodation. The 5-star property offers sophisticated and opulent rooms, as well as an array of amenities including an outdoor swimming pool, a spa and wellness centre and gourmet dining.
- Nature Adventure: Nature Adventure is a perfect choice for those looking for a luxury experience in the heart of breathtaking scenery. Located near the beautiful Annapurna National Park, the 4-star eco-friendly property features yoga classes, a spa and wellness centre and Ayurvedic massage services.
- Snowy lodge: This 4-stars hotel is located in the heart of the Himalayas, Pokhara. Its majestic rooms provide an incredible view of the surrounding area and the roofs terrace allows its guest to experience the city’s night life.
- Hotel Yak and Yeti: The hotel is well known for its outstanding customer service and a highly rated 5-star hotel located in Kathmandu. Its contemporary rooms offer guests the best in comfort and luxury, as well as fine dining and recreational facilities.
- Hotel Barahi: Located in Lakeside, Pokhara, Hotel Barahi is known for its beautiful views of the Begnas and Phewa Lake. It offers luxurious and air-conditioned rooms with stunning views of the lake and mountains. Guests can also enjoy modern recreation facilities, including an outdoor swimming pool.
Best Attractions in Nepal
Please click the picture below for more information about the best attractions in Nepal.
No posts found!